1/2 Off Invisalign (Normally $6,600. Now Only $3,300)!
Our Summer Invisalign Package Is All-Inclusive:
- Retainers, Records, and Aligners included
- 5-year follow up (If at any time within five years of treatment you have a relapse, we will fix it free)
- The expertise to take on cases Smile Direct Club can’t handle
- FREE Bleaching – Invisalign trays have a unique scalloped design that keeps bleach away from the gums, preventing irritation and burns
- You can use your insurance and HSA benefits for this, making it even MORE affordable
- Visit our office for a FREE Invisalign consultation to see how we can give you a smile that you deserve
Call Now: (206) 322-8862
Make sure you are seen for a consult by the end of July and you must start treatment before August 31st. Now is the time to get your teeth straightened! Contact us today.
New technology makes Invisalign capable of doing things previously only possible with wires.
Invisalign is now a most trusted and favored option for teeth straightening by patients, dentists, and oral hygienists everywhere. Invisalign is quick, easy and by far a simpler procedure for the patient and dentist. It is the most straight forward option for teeth straightening.
FDA-approved and free of toxins, Invisalign is hypo-allergenic as they contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. They are safe, effective, and non-invasive to you, the valued patient. Invisalign was specifically engineered over decades through research and development to create the finest product that will never harm your body and will benefit you for life.
Invisalign is better than braces. You will wear sleek, removable clear plastic aligners that are soft to the touch, and will straighten your teeth in a gradual series until your smile is perfect. The new technology makes Invisalign capable of doing things previously only possible with wires and uncomfortable tightening of the mouth.
Best of all, you will never have to deal with painful metal wires or brackets that poke and hurt. You don’t have to see a dentist coming at you with pliers. You won’t have to deal with rubber bands or hiding your smile due to embarrassment.
With Invisalign, the aligners are virtually unseen. Most people won’t even know you have them on. You can remove them to eat, brush your teeth and floss or take them out on a special occasion. Invisalign is specially designed out of a patented thermoplastic called SmartTrack® created exclusively for Invisalign treatment. These plastics are non-toxic to humans.
Why all the excitement about Invisalign?
Because it truly is the way to go if you want straight teeth. It is the best and most beneficial teeth straightening system in the world. It is also becoming less expensive or problematic than any other teeth straightening procedure.
The Orthodontic world has finally found the exact way to help people have the healthy, beautiful teeth that they deserve without any hassle what-so-ever.
This is a break-through in dentistry and it is making history. Dentists are excited and happy to show you more in an Invisalign consultation If you had or have braces, you can still fix them or straighten out teeth that have moved with Invisalign.
The new technology makes Invisalign capable of doing things previously only possible with wires and uncomfortable tightening of the mouth.
Invisalign will repair these types of teeth.
- Crooked, misaligned teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Jammed teeth
- Teeth with gaps
Not all dentists can provide Invisalign. 32 Pearls Seattle and 32 Pearls Tacoma are certified Invisalign-trained dentists and do provide Invisalign to adults, teens, and children. Only 32 Pearls will make the process fun and enjoyable for you.
How The Invisalign Process Works
It starts with a relaxed consultation from your 32 Pearls dentists. Your smile will be mapped out. That’s right. A map of your teeth will help create a digital plan just for you. This plan will optimize a process that will develop the Invisalign steps toward your new smile.
32 Pearls Seattle and Tacoma Dentistry will use Invisalign with a patented software program that will directly personalize a teeth-straightening and alignment system for your entire mouth. A state of the art 3D model of your teeth will give the dentists the allowance to a precise way of tuning your teeth by adjusting the movement of them.
Invisalign works 50% faster than conventional methods of teeth straightening, including braces. Invisalign is a highly developed set of plastic aligners that use very gentle and guided pressure that will align your teeth better than anything else.
It only takes up to ten days is all it takes for Invisalign trays to move your teeth up to one-third of a millimeter. That’s pretty fast because it’s a natural movement that your teeth are making anyway. Now, they are going to move straight so you can finally smile with your teeth.
The innovation of Invisalign makes the whole teeth-straightening process now a gentle procedure that you can trust and feel comfortable with. It’s a process that is unnoticed by many.
7 Invisalign Facts
- Six million patients use Invisalign
- 1.4 million teens use Invisalign
- One price covers it all
- No strings or extra processes added
- You will only need to check in with your dentist every six to eight weeks. The appointment will take barely any time because there is nothing to adjust.
- Has been known to help patients lose weight. Your dentist and Invisalign does not claim that Invisalign will make you lose weight. However, you will wear your essential aligners 20-22 hours daily. You have to remove them to eat so if you are watching those pesky calories, you’ll take a few extra seconds to decide whether you want that piece of cake. You are also responsible for cleaning and brushing your aligners so you instead of scrubbing off bits of chocolate you might just drink water instead.
- Celebrities love Invisalign and utilized Invisalign to discreetly align their teeth such as Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, and Justin Beiber.
Invisalign Offer – There will be no surprises
With Invisalign, there are literally NO surprises. We deliver a digital plan that shows how your teeth will move and what they will look like after treatment. This way, you’ll know exactly what your teeth are going to look like after your Invisalign procedure and you’ll know the exact timing of when your treatment should be finished. That’s amazing because there is no longer a guessing game that was previously used with braces or other oral and dental adjustments.
CALL FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
People understand the importance of how your appearance greatly affects your success. If you are going to stand out, stand tall, and make a difference, then straightening your teeth is essential. It is all part of the plan for manifesting your fabulous life!
The staff at 32 Pearls Seattle and Tacoma Dentistry will work very closely with you and answer any concerns that you have. They will conclude if you are a rightful candidate for Invisalign. In most cases, the right candidate includes everyone. They are so excited about this process that they are waiting for you to call. By acting quickly, you can begin as soon as July to start your Invisalign treatment. Call or contact us before anyone else gets in because the chairs are going to fill up fast. (206) 322-8862.