32 Pearls Seattle and Tacoma Dentistry are seeking to fill a variety of positions, especially dental hygienists. For all job inquiries, please contact us for more information and to get an application. Call (206) 322-8862 or fill out the form below.
Dental Hygienist Positions
Our well-established offices in Seattle and Tacoma (University Place) are in search of part-time and full-time dental hygienists. We are looking for someone who is fun and motivated to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- No accelerated hygiene or 15min SRP.
- Fantastic patient base and digital office. $60/hr
- Benefits (Paid holidays, vacation, sick, retirement, medical), and easily achievable bonuses.
- Ample free parking and paid CE.
- Looking for a team player that shares our vision, appreciates their co-workers, and always puts practice and patients first.
- We are ready to hire the right person immediately (or as soon as they are available. Send resume and availability to interview.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration. Our compensation is competitive and includes benefits.
Dental Assistant Positions
We are seeking a full-time Dental Assistant to join our team. As a member of the 32 Pearls team, we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits,
- Hiring bonus,
- Flexible schedule,
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- 401K (benefit eligibility after a 90-day onboard period is completed, hire bonus after new-hire training period).
We are a fast-paced private practice dental office that focuses on providing quality care for our patients. Our services include; general and pediatric dentistry, sedation/oral surgery, cosmetics, and Orthodontics.
The ideal candidate is someone with top-notch interpersonal skills, exceptional people skills Must be able to multi-task, with an easy-going personality with the desire to learn and grow!
We are willing to train, invest, and mentor the right person!
Please take the opportunity to view our website for services, team profiles, and get a feel for who we are. To apply for the position, forward your cover letter, resume, and availability to schedule a working interview.
Front Desk Receptionist Position
Well-established dental office in Seattle is looking for a front desk receptionist, 3-4 days per week.
- Prior experience with a dental or medical office is a must.
- Must be reliable, well-organized, diligent and punctual with good social skills.
- Multi-tasking is essential.
- Must be people-oriented.
Some responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients and scheduling appointments
- Insurance verification, preparing charts
- Collecting payments from patients
- Developing treatment plans based on doctor’s recommendations
- Explaining and promoting treatment and insurance to patients
- Other related front office duties
We are looking forward to meeting you.