New offer for 2022 includes over $1000 off Invisalign treatment + FREE whitening.
Get in while you can for your FREE smile assessment.
Schedule an appointment at (206) 322- 8862.
New year’s resolutions are all about self-improvement. People write down their intentions to help change habits, improve their looks, and incorporate healthy, creative routines. What will you do this year to make your year better than ever? If you’re like most people, you want to prolong life, get healthier and look better. In 2022, people are most excited about improving their smiles with Invisalign. Your teeth and smile can have a huge impact on several of your goals and New Year’s resolutions.
Teeth straightening with Invisalign is more popular than ever. Not only does teeth straightening improve your smile, but it also helps in your ability to digest food, keep your teeth clean and protect your gums from disease and inflammation. You might think it’s not important to take care of your dental hygiene, but it truly is the start of a healthy body and immune system. Keeping your mouth clean maintains a healthy environment for your whole body.
If you can take control of something now, why not do that? Best of all, insurance covers most of Invisalign’s costs. Some insurances may even cover all of it. You have a choice, and you have the power to make yourself the best you can be. Start with your smile. Start with Invisalign.
“Invis is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Treat simple to complex cases such as overbite, underbite, spacing, and more. Invis is helping over 11 million people around the world straighten their smiles. Join the family and get started on your Invisalign® treatment!”
— Align Technology
This year is the right time to get the smile you deserve! There are plenty of reasons to get Invisalign.
We’ve listed the top 5 reasons why you should get Invisalign at 32 Pearls in 2022!
- Teeth straightening used to be a complicated procedure, but with Invisalign, it is easier than ever to get beautiful teeth. Invisalign is less painful than braces. There are no more wires. No more tightening with pliers. Best of all, there is no more food stuck in your braces.
- FDA-approved, Invisalign was developed and formulated for health-conscious people. They do not have BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. That is why Invisalign is so great because anyone can wear them. Anyone can have the right to have a beautiful smile.
- Invisalign is scientifically proven to enhance the lives of millions of people. The US National Library of Medicine stated. “…substantial consistency among studies that the Invisalign® system is a viable alternative to conventional orthodontic therapy in the correction of mild to moderate malocclusions in non-growing patients that do not require extraction. Moreover, Invisalign® aligners can predictably level, tip, and de-rotate teeth.”
- Invisalign is more affordable than ever at 32 Pearls. Everyone needs proper dental health, so 32 Pearls has shaved over $1000 off Invisalign’s regular price.
- Regular Price ($6,600) 32 Pearls new price. (only $3,200)
32 Pearls offers Invisalign as an All-Inclusive package which means you get more treatment, value, and service.
- Retainers, Records, and Aligners included
- FREE Bleaching – Invisalign trays have a unique scalloped design that keeps bleach away from the gums, preventing irritation and burns.
- You can use your insurance and HSA benefits.
- FREE Invisalign consultation and smile assessment.
- You get a beautiful smile for the rest of your life. When you take your aligners off for the last time, you can take your smile home with you.
Now you have 5 great reasons to get Invisalign this year. Start the year right! Why not become a whole new you with a brand new smile? Join our patients and the millions that have improved their lives with Invisalign.
We love our patients! Check out our latest Invisalign review from Justin Schley.
“My experience at 32 Pearls has been ideal. I’ve been going since the pandemic started, maybe even before, and they’re always attentive and kind and polite. Also, Dr. B knows what he’s doing and goes the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied. I got Invisalign with them, and he’s been sure to make sure I’m satisfied with a smile before the process is complete. There’s also a couple of attendants who are super cool, so I want to send a shout out to the nice black woman from Texas and also this other lady whose name I can’t remember, but she’s only there weekends, and if you get lucky enough to have her clean your teeth she gets it done and makes you laugh. Nothing but love for this place. Well done y’all!”
32 Pearls Invisalign/ Covid Vaccine & Booster Update:
Dentists Authorized to Give Covid-19 Vaccine: Get your free vaccine at 32 Pearls and $200 off Invisalign.
- The regular price on Invisalign is $6,600.
- Our 50% sale price is $3,200.
- Knock off an additional $200 with your vaccination.