Did you know that Invisalign provides a rating system for dentists? The Invisalign website provides a doctor locator with tier levels. Each level includes the number of patients seen within a year and how many Invisalign patients the dentist treated throughout their career. All dentists must attend an Invisalign Fundamentals course and prove that they are proficient and have mastered all requirements.
Each tier level tells how much Invisalign experience each dentist has. The dentists rated as Top 1% Diamond providers have a profoundly high experience level.
A Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider:
- Treats 200 Invisalign patients in one year.
- Treats 800 + Invisalign throughout their career.
- Has an outstanding performance with Invisalign patients.
A Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider is about the dedication and time the dentist has invested into education and performance. When you take your family to the dentist, you want the dentist with the most amount of experience. When you go to 32 Pearls, you receive care from a Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider. Why would you go to anyone else?
Experience makes a difference
The difference between a Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider is distinguishable in many cases. Dr. Bilikas at 32 Pearls is a Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider. This means he understands alignment issues and which malocclusions work or won’t work with Invisalign. Although most misalignments are repairable with Invisalign, some will require other methods.
Dr. Bilikas can treat special cases involved with Invisalign and the teeth straightening process. He knows what to do for complex and involved orthodontic situations. You can trust Dr. B’s experience in knowing how to adjust and monitor Invisalign so that the trays work effectively.
A Top 1% Diamond Invisalign provider also knows how to use the specialized equipment designed especially for Invisalign. The team at 32 Pearls has advanced training with the iTero scanner. They have been fully trained with digital technology, software, and design that provides the best teeth straightening methods available.
The staff has been treating Invisalign patients extensively. It’s a complex task, but Dr. B. and the entire team at 32 Pearls have seen it all.
- Invisalign is the best-recommended way to STOP grinding your teeth.
- Trays are removable.
- No wires, rubber bands, or pesky metal pokes.
- Access to 32 Pearls care team.
- You gain confidence when you smile.
- Immediate results you can see.
- Maintain a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
Our Invisalign 32 Package Is All-Inclusive:
- Invisalign is now more than 50% off. Our price is $3,200. Reg. price is $6,600
- Add $200 off Invisalign when you get Covid-19 vaccinations at our office.
- Retainers, Records, and Aligners included
- 5-year follow up (If at any time within five years of treatment you have a relapse, we will fix it free)
- FREE Bleaching – Invisalign trays have a unique scalloped design that keeps bleach away from the gums, preventing irritation and burns
- You can use your insurance and HSA benefits for this, making it even MORE affordable
- Visit our office for a FREE Invisalign consultation to see how we can give you a smile that you deserve
Choose 32 Pearls for your Top 1% Diamond Invisalign Provider.
For the very best in Invisalign performance, 32 Pearls is Seattle’s best choice. Contact us today for an Invisalign smile assessment.