We don’t want our teenagers to think that looks are everything, but they will always want to express and reinvent themselves as they grow. There is a lot of pressure on them to look like the latest social media queens and goddesses.
Why not make our little gods and goddesses feel great about themselves? If we can help our kids feel confident, perhaps we can help them decide how to straighten their teeth..
#1. Teenagers express they do not want to wear braces.
In a New York Times article, Dr. Elliott Moskowitz, a clinical professor in orthodontics at New York University College of Dentistry and private practitioner in New York City, says the following about teens and Invisalign.
“There’s no teenager who wants braces. It’s awkward to wear them. The little kids sometimes don’t mind as much, but if I have a 14-year-old girl in my chair, it better be a clear aligner case.”
#2. Your teenager (anyone) can remove Invisalign when needed.
Your teen can wear the aligners all day long and remove them before an online meetup. No one even has to know they wear them.
#3. There are no painful metal brackets, wires, or rubber bands.
It has been reported that Invisalign is often less painful than braces. There is no need for pliers and no more metal wires that cut into gums.
#4. Your teenager's teeth could be aligned by summer.
Alignment of teeth can happen quickly. Invisalign works fast and can do the job in about 6 months.
#5. Invisalign is more affordable than ever.
Invisalign at 32 Pearls is now less than ½ off. We do not know how long this value will last.
Invisalign is more than just for looks.
Teeth straightening isn’t about looks, anyway. It’s about alignment issues. Straight teeth protect your mouth from:
- Problematic jaws and TMJ
- Improper chewing
- A poor bite line
- Neck pain
- Tooth decay from hard to reach bacteria
Invisalign repairs many types of misaligned teeth.
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Jammed teeth
- Teeth with gaps
More than 1/2 Off Invisalign® (Normally $6,600. Now Only $3,200)!
Our Invisalign Package Is All-Inclusive:
- Retainers, Records, and Aligners included
- 5-year follow up (If at any time within five years of treatment you have a relapse, we will fix it free)
- The expertise to take on cases Smile Direct Club can’t handle
- FREE Bleaching – Invisalign trays have a unique scalloped design that keeps bleach away from the gums, preventing irritation and burns
- You can use your insurance and HSA benefits for this, making it even MORE affordable
- Visit our office for a FREE Invisalign consultation to see how we can give you the smile that you deserve
Find out more about our fantastic Invisalign offer.