As an oral healthcare provider, 32 Pearls has your best interest in mind. As we reopen our practice, we continue to update our Covid-19 policies. Check our blogs, and media content about our safety practices. We’re committed to guiding you through this time of re-opening.
Our new content will include:
- The safety of our environment for our employees and patients.
- New safety measures to look forward to at our office.
- Improved air filtration system for maximum airflow through the office.
- Safety procedures patients can do for prevention of any illness.
- At-home dental practices for patients, plus Virtual calls for our Invisalign patients and virtual consultations with Dr. Bilikas.
New Environment Safety Procedures
- We ask patients to knock on the door and wait for assistance
- We have installed tall plexiglass dividers in the office to block any spread of germs or contaminants.
- We equip every room with air purifiers, which are an excellent defense against any possible air contamination.
- We ask all patients to wear masks until instructed to take off.
- All patients will complete a screening questionnaire.
- temperature readings before entering the building
- Hand sanitizer is available in and around the office, and patients are encouraged to use it.
- Patients may be accompanied into the treatment area by another person or service animal ONLY if they are essential for the completion of the dental treatment.
- Fewer appointments are available due to disinfecting procedures.
- Staff is continuously disinfecting pens, clipboards, door handles.
- Ten people or less will be in the office at any given time, including staff.
Bringing non-patients to your appointment
- We ask that you not bring other people to your appointment.
- Patients may be accompanied into the actual treatment area by another person or service animal ONLY if they are essential for the completion of the dental treatment.
- An accompanying person must pass our screening, including the absence of any fever over 100.4 degrees F.
It is always simple and easy to wipe down all surfaces that you use inside and outside of your home. Wipe down anything you bring into your home or office.
We encourage you to stay informed about what you can do to help spread the Coronavirus and stay healthy.
32 Pearls offers insight, guidelines, and answers to any of your questions about the reopening of our office. We are committed to meeting your oral needs and keeping you safe and healthy. Call (206)-322-8862 for your dental needs.